Heyy

We all have different lives, and this blog is revealing some of mine :) enjoy!

God bless

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Just because

Rob reminded me today that I haven't blogged in a while. Yes I am slack.
Nothing much is new at the moment. I got a hair cut today...  tis mildly exciting (actually I am probably more excited about my hair cut than I should be!) . I also went to the last GB event for the year, this afternoon. It was a GB and BB awards afternoon. It went well also. I'm looking forward to the leaders' break up next Tuesday... Yeah not much to talk about. Uhhhhmmm.... So I have had a sore throat for almost 12 weeks now, which is quite dramatic. I went to the Doctors about a month ago, and the antibiotics that he prescribed didn't work at all. I decided to try some natural treatments like Honey and Lemon drink, spoonfuls of Honey, gargling salt water, gargling baking soda. They all only worked slightly... which has lead me to be quite fed up. Unfortunately I have also grown immune to Betadine throat gargle, and Strepsils make me feel sick. All of the common remedies have failed. So on the Thursday that just went, I ended up going to my doctor again... He took a throat swab, prescribed a blood test... and put me on stronger antibiotics. They are like horse pills, and I have to take them twice a day. They still haven't kicked in! I got my blood test yesterday (Friday) that was interesting. Yehhh,,, so my sore throat is the story of my life right now. I really wish it would go away... I am rostered on to sing at church tomorrow night... and the KBC Christmas production is on the 17th of December, so I am praying that the virus or whatever it is, goes away asap!!

and that is about it.

God bless
Love, me! Xx


No comments: