Heyy

We all have different lives, and this blog is revealing some of mine :) enjoy!

God bless

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Sore throats GRRRRRR!

So apparently they found nothing wrong in my throat swab and blood tests.... you'd think that it is a good thing.... but I'm not so sure! How can I have a sore throat for 12 weeks, and there be nothing in the tests? I would rather that they knew what was wrong with me! It seems that no one knows. How can I get rid of something if I don't know what it is? I have practice for our Church Carols program tomorrow night, and I am also on singing on Sunday night.... This is getting urgent. I can't possibly sing right now! Singing is a big part of my life, and this sore throat is ruining it. I am pretty sure I have spent most of this afternoon crying. I'm not one bit happy.

No comments: