Heyy

We all have different lives, and this blog is revealing some of mine :) enjoy!

God bless

Friday, May 4, 2012

This is a song I wrote for Rob. I know it isn't perfect, but it was only meant for him, and he insisted I share it. I hope you somewhat enjoy it too.





For You

V1: Hold me closer dear, so we can be safe
and never let go, hold me so

V2: If I could stop time, then it would stand still
and we could be forever, not left to dream

CH1: Oh the way you look at me
it makes me feel so free
free to love you now and always
free to be

V3: And when we sleep, you'll be holding me
and you'll take care of me, so gently

CH2: Oh and the way you look at me
it makes me feel so free
free to love you now and always
free to be
Because you make me feel things
that I've never felt before
Please don't ever, ever let us part

V4: You'll be holding me, forever you'll see
and we will be ok, just you and me

End: We will be ok, nothing will take us away.





No comments: