Heyy

We all have different lives, and this blog is revealing some of mine :) enjoy!

God bless

Monday, October 10, 2011

A random survery about me... I'm bored

Basic Info:
Full name: Elissa May Kingsford
Nickname: Take your pick... Liss, Lissa, Eeeelissa, E
Date of Birth: 23/06/1992
Place of Birth: Royal Women's in Brissy
Current Location: I live in Brisbane, Australia
Eye colour: Brown.... and may I say, I think my eyes are quite pretty :)
Hair colour: Sandy Blond
Build: Petite-ish
Do you wear contacts or glasses? Glasses
Are you right or left handed? Right handed
Do you have any siblings? Yes, two older brothers... Matt and Tim
Do you live with your parents? Yep! I will until I marry!

What is your favourite...
Movie?  The Lion King
TV show?  F.R.I.E.N.D.S
Singer/ band?  Relient.K and Hillsong
Song?  This is our God
Actor/Actress? Johnny Depp... I guess... or Colin Firth....
Food? Shepherds pie
Number? 777... no idea why
Soapy? Home and Away!!!! <<< Love it!
Cartoon character? Hmmmm.... probably Daria
Colour? It is a tie between pink and purple
Sport? I'm not much of a sport person, but if I had to choose a sport to play... probably badminton... as for favourite sport to watch... NRL footy ftw!
Quote?  This is one of them.... "Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... It has no survival value; rather it is one of those things that give value to survival"- C. S. Lewis 
Memory? I have many favourite memories.
Dream? I don't have a favourite dream
Place to relax? My bedroom.... but if I could... I would love to sit on a mountain and look down at God's creation! 
Hero? Jesus!
Book? The Shack (If you want to know more about it, I wrote a post about it earlier on in the year!).... I also enjoy Lori Wick's books
Drink? Probably V or Dr.Pepper.... but I really like water :)


Would you prefrer...
Music or TV? AHHH!!!... I can't imagine my life without either! Sorry, I can't answer this question!
Guys or girls?  If this question is about love interests, then my answer is guy..... but if this question is about if I would rather be a guy or a girl,  then my answer is girl ;)
Green or Blue? Blue
Pink or purple? Lol as I said earlier... my favourite colour is a tie between pink and purple... I seriously can't decide between either.
Summer or winter? Winter, because it is more snugly weather, and winter deserts are really yummy!
Night or Day? I tend to be a night owl, I have more energy at night...... but I do love the day as well, because it is easier to see God's creation!
Dopey or Funny? Hmmm.... I think Dopey people can be pretty funny
Diamond or Pearl? Again, I struggle to answer this question... It is nearly a tie, but if I had to choose, then it would be diamond. 
Sunset or sunrise? Sunrise probably... when I am awake to see it that is.
Funny or Scary movies? I HATE scary movies, I refuse to watch them!!!! 
On the Phone or in person?  In person
Hugs or kisses?  Hugs from friends, and both from Rob!
Rich or famous? Probably Rich
McDonald's or KFC? Maccas!
Single or group dates? Before I met Rob I didn't go out on dates... so probably single dates, but I would like to know what a group date would be like
Chocolate or Vanilla? What kind of a question is this???? CHOCOLATE!!!!! DAAHH!!!
Cappuccino or Coffee? I have never had a cappuccino before.... personally I prefer Tea


Relationships:
Who is the nicest person you know? I know a lot of nice people... can I say Rob?
Who is the funniest person you know? I don't know many funny people! Maybe Fred
Who is the loudest person you know? Hehe uncle Ian!
Who is the hottest person you know? I can't answer that... Rob might not be too happy lol ;)
Who is the all-round person you know? Hmmm.... probably Phil Peterson... He is nice, Funny, friendly, talented, and dare I say it attractive!! (Sorry Rob!)
Who are the four people you are most open with? Does Jesus count? Rob, Ruth, Kat, Steph
Are you/have you ever been in love? I am in love with Rob right now... who would have guessed?
Do you think it is right to flirt if you have a bf/gf? Not really... but if you are attracted to someone as well as your boyfriend , then you can't really help it... as long as those feelings aren't strong, and as long as you do nothing about it (e.g. Kiss them) 
How far would you go on a first date? Kissing maybe
Where would you want to go on your honeymoon? Hmmm... maybe Hawaii, but that isn't going to happen, so probably Tasmania.

Describe the type of person you would want to spend the rest of your life with? Lol ok... well he would be tall, and have brown hair and gorgeous eyes, he would have to be a christian, he would be witty, romantic, thoughtful and caring.... oh and for some strange reason, his name would have to be Robert ;) 
 When was the last time you talked to the person you like? Yesterday.
What are the qualities you find most attractive in the opposite sex? Hmmm... well I think that all guys are different and there can be some really attractive and un-attractive things about them. I find them most attractive when they are romantic, and caring, and want to listen. 


Music:
Which song are you listening to right now? I'm not listening to any songs at the moment, but I was listening to Hillsong earlier tonight.
What is the next CD that you are going to get?  R.K's new album "Relient.K is for Karaoke"
 Which song reflects you the most? I don't have any specifics, but I tend to relate to a lot of R.K's songs.
If you were on Australian Idol, which song would you pick to sing and why? I haven't quite found a song that suits my voice... maybe "Only Hope" by Mandy More.
If you had your own band, what name would you give it? I would probably be a solo artist... so I would call myself Elissa Kingsford.... but if I did have a band, I would call it Impression. 


Have you ever...
Met Santa Clause or the Easter bunny?  Teehee... yes! 
Gone skinny dipping? Nope
Danced in a public place? Yep... I didn't dance very well though
Smiled for no reason? This is a silly question... everything happens for a reason!
Laughed so hard you cried and/or peed your pants? Yes for both, I won't say any more than that!
Written a song? I have written many, but none of them were good.
Made out in a movie theatre? Of course!
Lied when someone asked you "Do I look good in this?"? Nope... well not that I remember anyway!
Lied to make someone happy? yep probably
Threatened someone? Hahaha lol many times.... funny one though.... when I was little, my brothers and I sometimes fought at the dinner table and when I got really angry, I used to tell them that I would kill them with my fork!!! 
Been threatened by anyone? Yer, but nothing serious


Finish the line...
I am: a believer in the Lord Jesus Christ
My heart is: Full of hope
If I were a:  Lion, I would be friendly
I Wish: to be married to Robert
So many people don't know that: I lived in PNG from when I was 6 months old to 3 and a half years old, because my parents were missionaries.
If I could be anyone I would be: COOKIE MONSTER!!!!!!!!
If I could change one thing about the world, It would be: sin... but no need, Jesus already saved us.


If you had super powers would you rather...
 Control weather or read minds? I wouldn't want to read minds... I know that it would be nice to know what people think about me, and some people would say some funny things.... but I would also hear some terrible things, and it would be depressing.............. I think it would be pretty cool to control the weather!
Be good or evil? Good
Be invisible or have super speed? If I could turn my invisible powers on or off, then I would love it..... but if not, then I think super speed would be pretty fun.
Have super strength or flight? Strength



Random
What was the last thing you cried about? I cried this morning because I was feeling sick and I had to do my first day of relief work at a childcare centre.
Are you happy? If I had been asked this about 2 months ago, I would have said no.... but God filled the gap in my life, and now I am happy!
What is something you can't live without? Water!
When was the last time you were depressed? I was depressed for nearly the whole of this year, up until two months ago.
Do you sleep with stuffed animals? OF COURSE I DO!!! Jeeves the Wombat, the four members of the Cookie Monster Family, Rusty the dog, Arthur the bear, Millie the echidna, and Lindie the wombat.
Are you an alcoholic? NOPE!
Do you have any piercings? Ears pierced once
What is your weakness? I have many weaknesses... jealousy, lack of patience, lack of confidence... God could name them all.
What is your greatest fear? Someone I love being killed or murdered.
What makes you happy? God does, family, friends, Rob.... and so much more!
What was the best advice given to you? Follow Jesus
What are three words that you would use to describe yourself?  Insightful, compassionate, bubbly
Describe your perfect life? I can't comprehend what a perfect life would be like... I will have to wait till Jesus comes again.
If you had 3 wishes what would they be? That I could be married to Rob, That I could have the ability to hear God when He talks to me, That the whole earth would know that Jesus is the Son of God!
What are your first thoughts when you wake up in the morning? "Can I go back to sleep?"
What is your best physical feature? My eyes
What is your most missed memory? I miss being able to imagine the way a child does.
Do you smoke? Ew no! My uncle died of lung cancer because he smoked.
Do you sing? I sure do... I would say that I am pretty good at it too... but not fantastic.
Do you swear? Nope, swearing is disgusting.... I will admit though, when I am really angry I might slip out the occasional swear word.... but lets face it, we are all sinners!
Have you ever been drunk? No, not even tipsy.
How would you want to die? I would want to die of old age, peacefully with my loved ones by my side.
What is your biggest regret? Not telling people about Jesus when I have the chance.
Are you shy? A little bit, but not as much as I used to be.... I don't think I would be answering these questions if I was really shy.
Are you selfish? Not one person on this earth isn't selfish. On the selfish scale, I would rate about 5 out of 10.
Are you spoiled? We are all spoiled.... We don't even deserve to live.
Do you believe in magic? No, but I do believe in Miracles
Have you ever skipped classes? Yeh I did once or twice... to hang out with the Chappy
Was highschool your best or worst years? Neither best or worst.
What was the last thing you ate? A bit of peanut brittle
If you had a million dollars, what would you spend it on? I would spend it on my wedding, buying a house, I would save enough to pay my bills for a while, and my families bills, and I would send some of it to charity and use it for offering.
Where would you go if you had the chance to go anywhere in the world? England
What do you have handy at your bedside? Tissues, my bible, a notebook, my phone.
What is the most annoying tv commercial to you? The stupid BCF "That ain't livin" adds
What do you think about before you go to bed? "I wonder how long it will take me to get to sleep?"


So that kind of took longer than I thought.... I am doubting unless you are really bored, that you will read through the whole thing. Oh well I had fun, sort of.

Xoxo
Love-E-








No comments: