Heyy

We all have different lives, and this blog is revealing some of mine :) enjoy!

God bless

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Another personality quiz thingamajig ^^

1: The last person you kissed screams they love you, you say... Yeah, I know Rob, I love you too ;)  
2: Did you get to sleep in today? Depends what you call "sleep in" I woke up at 9:30 to get ready for work, but I could have slept longer
3: You never know what you got until you lose it? Yeah, sometimes.
4: Do you have siblings? Yep, two older brothers
5: How many kids do you want? 2 or 3
6: Who was the last person you held hands with? Rob
7: Did you stand on your tippy-toes for your last kiss? Yes xD
8: Do you think if you died, the last person you kissed would care? Absolutely
9: Last person to talk on the phone? Rob
10: Did anyone watch you the last time you kissed someone? Nope.
11: When’s your birthday? 23/06/92
12: Remember the first time you kissed the last person you kissed? Mhmm, we were sitting on a couch ^^
13: What kind of phone do you have? Samsung Galaxy Ace
14: Are you wearing jeans, shorts, sweatpants, or pajama pants? Jeans
15: Are you a different person now than you were 5 years ago? Yep… and same goes for everyone… dah!
16: What were you doing at 4 am? Sleeping
17: Would you rather write a paper or give a speech? Speech
18: Are you lying to yourself about something? I don’t know… am I?
19: Last night you felt…? A combination of tired, warn out, and hypo
20: What’s something you cannot wait for? I’m going away on Friday for the whole weekend with Rob and his family, to the Bunya mountains!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
21: Ever told your parents you were going somewhere but when somewhere different? Perhaps  >>
22: How many hours of sleep did you get last night? 9ish
23: Are you a morning or night person? Night!
24: What did you get your last bruise from? A blood test
25: Do you reply to all of your texts? Most of them… it depends who it is
26: Your phone is ringing, It’s the person you fell hardest for. What do you do? Well it would be Rob, so I would say “Hey Babe”
27: Did your last kiss take place in/on a bed? Nope, we were at my front door
28: Anyone you would like to get things straight with? Yes
29: How many months until your birthday? 11 months
30: Favorite thing to eat with peanut butter? I don’t like peanut butter
31: Did you like this past summer? I dunno
32: What were you doing before you got on the computer? I was at work
33: Your ex is sitting next to you, with their new partner. What do you do? Probably talk to them.
34: What is the last thing you said out loud? “Cool”
35: Your mood summed into one word? Eh
36: Are you doing anything else besides taking this survey? Nope, but just about to take a Psychology quiz
37: What are your initials? EK
38: Are you a happy person? Let’s just say, I’m VERY emotional
39: Do you still talk to the person you liked 4 months ago? Haha, yes I do still talk to my fiancé!
40: Where do you want to live when you’re older? I want to live in a big house… somewhere nice… that is close to where I live now
41: Have you had your birthday this year? Yep, last month, I went to Australia Zoo ^^
42: What did you do yesterday? I worked… then I went to the shops and bought chocolates and flowers for Rob’s Mum for her birthday… Then I went to Girls Brigade, where me made a giant obstacle course… then I went to Rob’s and had dinner with his family, and watched the “Puss in Boots” movie…. Then I went home and went to sleep.
43: What will you be doing tomorrow? Working… and then going to the shops to by myself an iPod
44: How late did you stay up last night? Till 12:00
45: Is there anyone you would do anything for? Yes.
46: Is it hard to make you laugh? Not really
47: Do you believe ex’s can be just friends? Of course….depending on the situation
48: Do you think any of your exes will eventually want to be with you again? Don’t know and don’t care.
49: How many people have you had feelings for in the year of 2012? 1
50: Do you wish your ex was dead? I don’t wish ANYONE dead.
51: Have you ever dyed your hair? Nope
52: Would ever take back someone that cheated? Probably not, I wouldn’t be able to trust them, even if they had changed…. But that doesn’t matter because I have Rob <3
53: Was New Year’s Even enjoyable? Yer
54: Bet you’re missing someone right now? Definitely!
55: How would your parents react if you got a tattoo? They might freak a little bit, but they would have to respect my decision. I would probably tell them first.
56: Sleep on your back or stomach? Depends
57: If you could move away, no questions asked, where would it be? Somewhere with Rob
58: What would you change about your life right now? So many things, I could write a whole book about it.
59: Has anything upset you in the past week? Yep
60: Are you on the phone? Nah
61: Today, would you rather go forward a week or back? Forward!
62: Would you take $40,000 or a brand new car? $40,000... I want a wedding!
63: Have you ever talked to someone when they were high? Nope
64: Ever cried while you were on the phone with someone? Yes.
65: Have you ever copied someone elses homework? Maybe *shifty eyes*… but they let me.
66: Are you the type of person who likes to be out or at home? Home
67: Do you automatically check your phone when you wake up? Yes, it’s the first thing I do
68: Have you ever stayed up all night on the phone? Nup
69: Could you use some sleep right now? Mhmm, but I can’t sleep during the day
70: Are you going to have a baby by the time you’re 18? Uhm, I’m 20, so no
71: Does it bother you when someone hides things from you? Yes, the truth shouldn’t be bottled up
72: What’s your favourite colour? Pink
73: Have you ever slept in the same room with someone you liked? Yep… all night movie night at youth group…. Lol Ben Austin
74: Have you ever been looking for something and it was already in your hand? Quite often
75: Do you get annoyed easily? Can do
76: If someone liked you, would you want them to tell you? Hmm I get curious if people have feelings for me, but I don’t really need to know, because I have Rob
77: Do you have a person of the opposite sex that you can tell everything to? Yes
78: Does anyone call you babe? Yes
79: How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust? A few, but I wouldn’t necessarily tell them everything
80: What do you prefer, relationship or one night stand? Relationship
81: What colour hoodie did you wear last? Grey (am wearing it now)
82: Is there someone who meant a lot to you at one point, and isn’t around anymore? Yeah. :(

No comments: