Heyy

We all have different lives, and this blog is revealing some of mine :) enjoy!

God bless

Thursday, August 4, 2011

My new Physio hurts :(

Apparently my old Physio (The Bulls Cricket team Physio) has re-located somewhere else. I haven't been there in about 2 years, but after my recent back problems, I have been told to go back to Physio. So mum tried to ring them several times and they didn't answer. She went down to see them today, and they aren't there any more. It is really odd. According to the Chemist next door, they just up and left without saying anything,
So we rang another local Physio, and I went and sore her this afternoon. She was very good, but I nearly cried in agony when she was massaging my lower back. It was so painfull. I am used to the good pain I get when my old Physio did my shoulders. Obviously my lower back is worse than my shoulders. It is certainly worse than I thought!

Love, me
God bless.

No comments: