- As Elissa you are rather serious-minded, responsible, and stable.
- You have the gift of tact and diplomacy, and possess a charming, easy-going nature which endears you to others.
- You have a serious desire to understand the heart and mind of everyone, and could be very effective in a career or in volunteer work where you are handling people and serving in a humanitarian way.
- This name also gives you a love of home and family, and as a parent you would likely be fair and understanding.
- Although the name Elissa creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it causes procrastination, lack of confidence, and the inability to realize your goals and ambitions.
- This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid systems, and worry or mental tension.
Yes it is accurate but I wouldn't fall for it... It would be interesting to know if you think that your name meaning on this website is accurate.
The trick that they use is talking about and using emotions in each of these definitions... Females are more likely to fall for this, because we are more emotional...... A lot of people may come across a point and think... "ahh that's not really true".... then they try and make it true for themselves, so then it becomes true. e.g... the first point that the website made was that I am serious minded. My first thought was that I'm not actually serious, but when I thought about it, I realised that I guess I sort of can be..... that is the way these things trick you. Yes, I am serious, but I can also be really silly and bubbly. Not many people would describe me as serious at all. So then we go down the list, and trick ourselves into ticking the boxes. The people writing these use guess work and chance. They also tend to base these on someone they know with that name, and then it is the same process, where someone reads that this is their so called name meaning, but really it is someone else's , and this person just happens to have the same similarities.
So who am I:
I am Elissa, my name origin is Greek, and it actually means Oath of God. The name comes from Queen Dido of Carthage, who was also called Elissa.... she died of love sickness... but anyways... I wasn't really named after anyone, unless you count my Auntie Elizabeth... which my name is a variation of.
As a person, I would say that I am caring, and kind hearted which also makes me quite emotional and soft. I am generally reliable and like to please people. I can be quite bubbly, and playful. I have a side that is dead set on the ways that I was brought up with... in other words, I don't like change...I like tradition. I am romantic. I am creative. I am mostly easy going, but I can also get stressed. I'm not very confident, in myself, and can be quite shy and introverted, but I always describe myself as a "wanna be extrovert".
You see, when you get into detail, you realize that you are so much more than these people say you are. You have some of these qualities, and sometimes on the off chance like me... you have most of the qualities, but you are also unique!
Let me know if any of that didn't make sense.
Love, Me xx