Heyy

We all have different lives, and this blog is revealing some of mine :) enjoy!

God bless

Monday, December 19, 2011

Play School in the 90's

Like most Aussie kids, I loved Play School... it was my favourite show. I sometimes still watch it (to boost my knowledge on children of course!). Unfortunately, the new Play school, is no where near as exciting.... they got rid of the rocket clock in the early 2000's, and I was pretty angry. The new presenters are more corny, and they haven't kept all of the old songs, and have added stupid new ones! Seriously, what was wrong with the old songs? I guess they wanted to add something new, which I don't mind, but I think they have tried too hard to change things around.
This is what the good old Play School was like ......


The old intro....
 

 


Sorry, it is only a picture of the clock, with the sound in the background, but this is all I could find. The Rocket clock used to spin around, and on the other side was some clues about the story of the day.





                            Paper!



                                            Here is the sea, the wavy sea.




                              The Ning Nang Nong!



                                    This little piggy




                                                           
                                          Bahahahahahaha!!!!! Three Little Speckled Frogs
                                                                        

I loves it.






















No comments: