Heyy

We all have different lives, and this blog is revealing some of mine :) enjoy!

God bless

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

So it turns out that my fiance is incredibly adorable and amazing.

So it turns out that my fiance is incredibly adorable and amazing!!!!... Well I already knew that but anyway.....

I said in a previous post that Rob and I had to find a different engagement ring, because my fingers are so small that the ring that Rob proposed with couldn't be re-sized.... We exchanged the first one for another one.....WELL.... little did I know, that he decided to buy the first ring back, and put it on a chain for me to keep and wear around my neck!!!! He picked me up from work today, and when we got home, he pulled out a necklace box, and told me that he had bought me a chain... when I opened it, the ring was on the chain! Now I have my shiny back, and I am so excited. I haven't recieved the new ring yet (it was supposed to arive today but didn't) but I don't care, because he gave me the first ring again, and I am so happy! Besides, I will probably get my new ring tomorrow anyway :)

No comments: