Heyy

We all have different lives, and this blog is revealing some of mine :) enjoy!

God bless

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Being in love

 When Rob and I started going out, we felt connected, but I think it took a while for us to fall in love. I think he loved me first... I was a bit more cautious, because I wanted to make sure that my feelings were true. I look back on those days where we thought things were serious, and it brings a smile to my face. We loved each other yes, but it was so immature compared to the way things are now. We have been through a lot together these 3 and a half years, and lately (especially since out engagement) we seem to get closer and closer each day that we see each other. We were pretty sick and tired of being Boyfriend and Girlfriend, our relationship felt more mature than that and I don't think Rob could have picked a better time to propose :) I really enjoy being with him. Sometimes we both get a bit frustrated with each other, but no one is perfect. We are learning so much about each other, and from each other.
God has given us this gift of love. He has brought us together. I'm excited to learn more about Rob, and learn more from him, as well as journey through our faith together. I know married life isn't always attractive, but I can't help but be impatient!

I'm not sorry for being soppy, I speak the truth! :)
Love you Rob!

No comments: