Heyy

We all have different lives, and this blog is revealing some of mine :) enjoy!

God bless

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The best thing


This is a gorgeous song, that Matt Theisson wrote to a girl. Admittedly, at first I thought it was written to Jesus, because He truly is the best thing that has happened to anyone,... but when you really look into the song, you realise that this is definitely about a human relationship... The proof is here in the lyrics "And I'm trying so hard, with all my heart and mind, to make your life, as good as you've made mine" There is no way you could make Jesus' life any better, Jesus the Son of God, and nothing can top that!
So after listening to the lyrics again, I have definitely decided that I loves this song mutchly. I sent it to Rob on an offline message.... hehe, it could be our song! Apart from Jesus, Rob is the best thing that could be happening to me.

God bless
Love -E- xx

No comments: