Heyy

We all have different lives, and this blog is revealing some of mine :) enjoy!

God bless

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Interior Design

I have become quite obsessed with Interior Designs in houses.. Must be all of the Renovation shows on lately. I really like the block. I love seeing all the results.  
                                                   
                                          I would love a lounge room like this>>>                                                             
Very cute... The rainbow stripes make it so amazing, it is very me!





                                         Making use of space>>>
          It is nice and fancy. The stair case is gorgeous! I also like the lighting and the posh colours.









                                        My type of bedroom>>>>
The Flower picture is amazing, and the colours tie in well... The only thing I don't like is the light shade.







There are so many more... Some are too weird or ugly, but there are some really good ones too.
This following website has gotten me rather excited....

http://homeinteriordesignideas.org/  

I can not wait to decorate my own house. Furnature and selecting colours and stuff sounds so fun :)

God bless
Love -E- xxxxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

totally agree. i love the block and the renovators. also if u had foxtell u could watch some great ones as well. my favs is ask genevive, but there is also the 60min makeover and devine design. lol mum and i watch them all practically every day!
kat
ps - im back online...yay :P