Heyy

We all have different lives, and this blog is revealing some of mine :) enjoy!

God bless

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Can something please go right?

I have a lot to be thankful for, there is no mistake there... but sometimes it feels like everything is going so wrong. I am quite a mess and I am actually starting to find it funny. First I was rather confused about what was happening... then I found out a lot, so it made me sad and angry for a long time... and now I am laughing. I am upset yes, but it is slightly funny that I am so messed up.
I have had back problems since mid primary school, and a lot of joint problems... Now my left side of my lower back is really sore, and it is sort of reaching my hip and leg too. I get striking pains all the time in various parts of my body. I feel like I can't put any pressure on my left ankle, and it also has been recently hurting. These are the least of my worries. I am full of emotional confusion and pain, and I don't know where to go.
I'm 19 and all this is happening! Yay for being an unusual 19 year old!

love, me xx

No comments: