Heyy

We all have different lives, and this blog is revealing some of mine :) enjoy!

God bless

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mum's

Happy Mothers day to all the Mums who are reading this!
I love my Mum. I call her the best Mum in the world just because she is mine, and I am sure you all do the same for your Mum. I didn't have money to buy my Mum a card or a present, just like every year. I forgot to make her a card as well.... but Mum loves me anyways.... I gave her a huge hug and a kiss and told her I love her, and that she is the best Mum ever.
Some Mum's don't like Mothers day because they should be treated nicely every day. I guess that is true, but it is also nice to dedicate a day to them. My Mum deserves all the love in the world.

Have a good day Mum's

xoxo God bless
Love me.

No comments: