Heyy

We all have different lives, and this blog is revealing some of mine :) enjoy!

God bless

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

5 reasons why I HATE calling people that I don't really know.

I HATE using the phone! Texting and e-mailing is so much easier... but there have been times where I have had to call up random people, and I can't stand it.

Here are 5 reasons:

1. The biggest thing is that I am afraid of what I will say. I often end up mixing my words up and sounding all jumbled. It is kind of embarrassing, and it confuses the person on the end of the line.

2. The reception can be really terrible or the person on the other end talks too quiet.  .... This happened to me once when I had to ring up the Childcare Centre that I was placed at for prac. I heard children in the background and thats it....  "Pardon? Sorry I can't hear you". It was quite akward.

3. I have what I plan to say in my head, and I start talking...and then the person on the other end thinks they know what I am going to say, and decides to interupt when I am just about to get to the point. So I have to akwardly say "Uhm no..." and then go on with what I am going to say.

4. Akward silences (Need I say any more?)

5. I don't exactly know why I hate about calling people... those 4 reasons are legit, but I also think there is something else to it. There is an unknown reason. I just can't stand it. I get all nervous and sometimes feel sick.


I don't fully understand why I hate it... I mean seriously, what is the worst that can happen?
Most of my friends are like me, they hate it. Maybe it is something to do with our generation. Hmmm.

No comments: