Heyy

We all have different lives, and this blog is revealing some of mine :) enjoy!

God bless

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Another random get to know me quiz, coz I'm bored.... and I thought the questions looked kinda fun to answer.

Do you want a boyfriend or girlfriend? Neither, I have a fiance!
When did your last hug take place? About 25 minutes ago.
Are you a jealous person? I can be, but I try not to be.
Are you tired right now? Sure am.
Do you chew on your straws? Haha, yer, all the time. It's fun.
Have you ever been called a tease? Not really, but I have been called cheeky.
Have you ever been awake for 48 ours straight? No, but I think the longest I have been awake is 27.
Do you cry easily? Yes.
What should you be doing right now? Nothing, it is a Saturday. I came home from a wedding about an hour ago, and now I'm relaxing.
Are you a heavy sleeper? Hmm, not really... but I'm not exactly a light sleeper either.
Do you think you can last in a relationship for more than 6 months?  I have been with Rob for 3 years, 5 months, and 17 days. Yes.
Are you mad at someone right now? Not that I can think of.
Do you believe in love? If I didn't, then I would be REALLY stupid. I have a fiance, and besides, God is love and I believe in Him :)
What makes you laugh no matter what? I don't know. I can't think of anything specific.
Who was the last person you talked to? Rob.
Do you get butterflies around the person you like? Sometimes, but I'm in love, so I am kind of past the butterflies stage. He does make me feel amazing though.
Will you get married? Yep, next year hopefully.
When was the last time you smiled? When Rob kissed me before he left for work.
Does anyone like you? Of course.
Do you secretly like someone? It is hardly a secret that I am in love with my fiance!
Who was the first person you talked to today? Mum.
Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything? Rob.
What are you NOT looking forward to? The next time I have to work.
What ARE you looking forward to? My engagement party, my birthday, and my wedding.
Has someone of the opposite sex told you they loved you and meant it? Uhm, yes, I hope Rob means it!
Suppose you see your ex kissing another person, what would you do? Good for him.
Do you plan on moving out within the year? Nope, but hopefully the wedding will be next year, and I will move out then.
Are you a forgiving person? Sure am.
How many true friends do you have? A few.
Do you fall for people easy? I used to before Rob... but only if I thought they might fall for me too, or already have fallen for me.
Have you ever fallen for your ex's best friend? Haha, I was ready to say no, when I realised that I sort of did lol. He was cool with it though.
What's the last thing you put in your mouth? BAHAHAH, Rob's tongue!
Who was the last person you drove with? Rob.
How late did you stay up last night and why? 2:00ish I was with Rob, and we were having a long conversation.
If you could move somewhere else, would you? Not really. I don't want to leave Brisbane... but I do want to live with Rob :) When we get married of course.
Who was the last person you took a photo of? I took a photo of Rob and I on Rob's Mac book.... actually a took a few dozen.
Can you live a day without tv? Yep, but if I'm not watching tv I'm on my computer!
When was the last time you were extremely disappointed? Dunno.
Three names you go by? Elissa, liss, lissa..... and there are many more too.
Are you currently in a relationship? Mhhmm.
What is your all time favourite romance movie? Hmmm.... I don't really have one, but I like The Notebook, Titanic, No reservations, You've got mail, Sleepless in Seattle, Dear John, 500 Days of Summer, Being Julia, and many more that I can't remember the names of. I also like anything Disney!
What is your current problem? Rob has gone to work, and I am lonely :(
Have you ever had your heart broken? Definitely. But it is all good, God fixed my heart.... He gave me Rob.
Your thoughts of long distance relationships? Painful! They rarely last, unless the couple decide to move to the same town. Long distance friendships aren't so bad... I have had a long distance friend since I was 13.
How many kids do you want to have? 3, but whatever God wants, I want.



No comments: