Heyy

We all have different lives, and this blog is revealing some of mine :) enjoy!

God bless

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Can't it be next year already>?

2012 has only just started, and I want it to be 2013. I want to be getting married.
It's not that I don't want this year to happen, I do, but I also want to be married. I know 13 is an "Unlucky" number, but I believe 2013 will be my happiest year yet. Better yet, I will be the happiest I have ever been on our wedding day..... and even happier on our wedding night ;) 
I'm so cought up in dreams right now. I'm such a drama queen... and I'm a terrible person.... but drama just seems easier. Drama is more thrilling. I'm so boring without drama. Don't you think?
*sigh*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh but think of all the fun before the big day. all the parties, the presents etc. enjoy the process, the actual day will be here before u know it and u'll wonder where the time went.
kat

Liss said...

*sigh* I guess but I have so much to deal with.