Heyy

We all have different lives, and this blog is revealing some of mine :) enjoy!

God bless

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Prep

Rob asked me to blog about Prep kids....

There are a few kids that I know who started Prep this week. There have been photo's up on facebook of them in their uniforms and they are so grown up!
I never did prep, it wasn't around in QLD when I was their age. I went to pre-school instead, where all we did was play pretty much. At prep, they get more of an education, which I think is better. The only sucky thing is that if you don't turn 5 before June, then you can't attend prep. It means that the children born after June won't graduate until they are 18.  In 2014 I think they plan on bringing grade 7 up to high school, so that those turning 13 are still able to start high school.
Anyways, that is all I have to say, appart from preppies are so cute! My seccond cousin Esther is the Cutest!

No comments: