Heyy

We all have different lives, and this blog is revealing some of mine :) enjoy!

God bless

Friday, January 6, 2012

Time to make a change

Ok, so I had a cruddy morning yesterday. I started to sink into the hole that I made myself.
Last night I decided to change all that. There is no point in being sad. People can think what they want of me... but God created me beautiful. I am His daughter, and He loves me unconditonally... He is eternally devoted to me. Why should I dislike myself? Why should I let what other people say get to me.

I haven't had a great start to 2012 for a number of reasons that I won't go into... but we are only a week in. I can still change, I can still have new beginnings. I'm going to make the most of this year! I have an engagement party and a wedding to plan!!

No comments: