Heyy

We all have different lives, and this blog is revealing some of mine :) enjoy!

God bless

Thursday, April 28, 2011

More Than Useless

Just a few Relient.K songs that definatly relate to me, and have helped me feel better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzC9TS3iqPc
Check out this link - More Than Useless 

This is a pretty amazing song. The time I spend "convincing myself that the world is doing just fine without me".... what a waste of time, when I could be thinking about what I can achieve through God on this earth. I wasn't made to be a waste of space.... I was created to have a relationship with God and be who God wants me to be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJDjuKjHEvM&feature=related
Another good song, and a good video to go with it- For The Moment I feel faint

"Never under-estimate my Jesus,Your telling me there's no hope, I'm telling you your wrong. Never under-estimate Jesus, for when the world around you crumbles He will be strong"...... Heh the key words here are " He will be strong" We don't have to be strong exactly, we need to hand our problems over to him!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXVLfHuxCXQ
 This how I constantly feel - Who I am Hates Who I've been

" I can't let that happen again, because then you'll see my heart in the saddest place I've ever been, And this is no place to try and live my life" I can't let myself feel as low as I have felt in the past year. I'm gonna try trust in God :)

I may add more songs later.

<3 God bless

Love me xx

No comments: