Heyy

We all have different lives, and this blog is revealing some of mine :) enjoy!

God bless

Friday, April 29, 2011

Waking up to His amazing love

Why won't the world just wake up? Evidence that Almighty God exists is everywhere!
I think the past few weeks have been a bit of an eye opener for me. Jesus has showed me that I need to let go of my problems and hand them over to him. As hard as it is to do this, He is my only hope, He created me, He lived for me, He died for me, and He rose for me. He is my saviour, provider and much much more. I can not thank Him enough! God is indescribable and uncontainable He is the Great I AM.
My Prayer is that the world will realize this, that they will want to sing of his mighty love.

God bless you all and have a fantastic day, one that reflects His love. No matter what the day brings, remember Him, because He remembers you!

Love me xx

No comments: