Heyy

We all have different lives, and this blog is revealing some of mine :) enjoy!

God bless

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

18 going on 19

I just realised that my birthday is only 9 days away, that's crazy! Much has changed since my last birthday. To turn 18 seemed huge. I was finally legal to drink (not that I do much of that anyway), legal to vote (not that it is exciting at all to vote)... and I had this sense of freedom. I think perhaps what I liked most about turning 18 was being treated like an adult...  it was scary too... but it was pretty cool having all this freedom. Now I am 9 days off being 19, and it isn't a big birthday at all, and it doesn't have much meaning. No huge party... actually, I don't know what I will be doing for my birthday. Well... I do know that I will be woken up at about 5:15 am to open presents.... I would prefer a sleep in on my birthday, but Dad has to leave for work at 5:30, so I don't have a choice! Rob will be coming for dinner. I always have shepherd's pie and potato gems for my birthday dinner, it doesn't sound fancy, but shepherd's pie and potato gems is one of my favourite meals, and we barely ever have it..... Yay for potato overload.... anyways, then my Dads side of the family are coming over for cake and to give me presents heheheh! I have no idea what I am doing during the day. I know whatever I do, it will be with Rob... but who else? My closest friends are either at school, doing Uni exams, or working. Even if they could do something during the day, I still don't know what. Hmmmm, got any ideas? 
I just can't believe it has been a year since I turned 18. I think I like and dislike growing up.

xoxo
God bless
Love -E-

No comments: