Heyy

We all have different lives, and this blog is revealing some of mine :) enjoy!

God bless

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Ning Nang Nong :D

The Ning Nang Nong makes me so happy! If you don't know it then you are either too young (not born in the 80's or 90's)... Or you never watched the Aussie TV show Play School.

For those of you who do know it... it may come as a surprise to you that the Ning Nang Nong was actually a poem written by Spike Milligan from the Goons.... I'm not sure how Play School got their hands on it and turned it into a song, but they certainly made it brilliant! I am quite saddened that Play School don't do classic songs like this one anymore. I have tried to watch the most recent episodes of Play School, but it isn't the same when I can't sing along to the songs... and it is no fun without the rocket clock! I loved the rocket clock!

Anyways so here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8CHnbdEXgQ&feature=related 
If you haven't heard this song and seen this classic animation before, I suggest watching it.


God bless
Love me xx

No comments: