Heyy

We all have different lives, and this blog is revealing some of mine :) enjoy!

God bless

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Rain and winter


I do like rainy weather, and I do like winter.... but I'm not sure if I like either of those things together. Rainy weather seems to have made this winter quite cold. At first, this winter was a nice temperature... cold at night, warm during the day, but still cold enough to snuggle into a blanket and drink hot chocolate. Unfortunately this week got a little bit rainy. Actually, not really rainy, just over cast all day. Tonight it is raining. The weather all week has been rather cold. My hands are numb. Although hot showers are extra good in this weather, it isn't fun being cold all day. Brrrr. Gotta love Queensland's un-predictable weather.


Brisbane Forecast

Tonight 12°C
Tomorrow 16°C
Rain

Now

13.9°C falling
Updated at 18:00 EST 
 
I am pretty sure the weather is colder than this says, but anyhow. Brrr. 
Love -E-
God bless
xoxo

No comments: