Heyy

We all have different lives, and this blog is revealing some of mine :) enjoy!

God bless

Friday, June 10, 2011

30 days of thankfullness Day 1

I am going to take part in 30 days of thankfullness... Each day I am going to write down what I am thankfull for. Even when days are tough, this is a good way to realise that there is always something to be thankfull for each day. My lovely cousin did this (except on facebook) and she says that it did make her more thankfull.

Day 1: I am thankfull that we can still be warm on a cold day like this, with warm clothes, blankets, heaters, hot chocolate and warm puddings :) I am thankfull for the Sun that gives us lots and lots of warmth. I am also thankfull that I can spend time with Rob today (and every friday).



God bless
Love me
xxxxxx

No comments: