Heyy

We all have different lives, and this blog is revealing some of mine :) enjoy!

God bless

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

30 days of thankfullness: Day 5

I am thankful that I didn't loose Norm yesterday, while taking him for a walk. Long story... but basically, he was fine the whole way, until we were nearly home, and he sore some ladies walking some dogs... Norm of course wanted to play, I tried very hard to stop him, but he ended up running after the dogs, with me hanging on. I ended up falling and letting go of his leash. Thankfully Norm got drawn to two other dogs that were in a yard off leash, and a young gentleman in the yard, caught him for me. I was in tears (overwhelmed and scared that Norm nearly got away) and my hand was bloody, but I am very thankful for the man who caught Norm. He was so nice, asking if I was ok, he locked his dogs away, and even asked me if I needed a bandaid. I managed to control Norm after this. Unfortunately my hand got some skin taken off it, and along with my knee, it is bruised... but I am thankful that I didn't get any more hurt, and I am thankful that I didn't loose Norm.

I am thankful that God has given me a few eye-openers in my readings and time with Him today. I read a chapter out of The Shack, a chapter out of the book Steph B is kindly letting me borrow, and Psalm 5.... All of these have led me to feel full of hope.

Until tomorrow, when I plan to be thankful again.....
God bless, may you have a wonderful day and remember that there is always hope.
Love -E- xx

No comments: