We all have different lives, and this blog is revealing some of mine :) enjoy!

God bless

Saturday, June 25, 2011


I went to bed last night at 12:00... my throat hurt heaps, and my pulse was 130 per minute instead of 70-75.
I managed to get to sleep, but I woke up at 4:00, and couldn't get back to sleep. I was sort of dreaming, while being awake... every time I closed my eyes, I had creepy images in my head. Anyway so my throat hurt, my head hurt, and I was uncomfortable with a sore back. After hours of lying in bed I decided to get up... but I soon realise that my back was very sore. It hurt incredibly to sit, stand, and lie down. I checked my temp and it was 38.1 degrees... my average is 36.5. I took a sip of water and coughed it back up because it hurt my throat. I really needed to take my liquid capsules to ease the pain in my back, but I feared I would just cough them up. I lay on the couch for a while moaning and groaning in pain with a heat pack underneath me. Dad wanted to take me to the hospital, but I was too scared... he took me to the doctors instead. My doc tested my blood pressure, my heart beat, my reflexes and I had to take a urine sample. He gave me prescriptions for pain killers and anti-biotics, and a prescription to go take a blood test. So I went to the pathologist, got the blood test, and I am now waiting on results. The doctor feared that I have Pneumonia... but it came on too suddenly, and my chest doesn't sound bad, so it probably isn't. If my back is still sore tomorrow I have to go to hospital! So anyways after all that, Dad got my drugs, and took me home. I manage to take both of the medications, and keep them down. I also managed a pie for lunch. I felt a bit sick in the tummy after a while... but the drugs kicked in. The pain killers cause drowsiness... so along with my tiredness and the drugs, I went to sleep on the couch with blankets, so that I could try and sweat the illness out. I slept for about an hour, and woke up, then kept waking up and sleeping for a few hours. It was nice to rest. My back is starting to get sore again, but I will be taking more pain killers before bed, which should also help me sleep better... I am still quite tired actually. I feel quite weak still, but at least I feel better. I am hoping to not go to the hospital tomorrow. I won't be attending the morning church service at this rate... and Bec and I are both sick, so the BBQ with school friends Bec planned, is going to be postponed probably. I do hope I can make it to the night church service.
 Prayer is much needed. I am supposed to be running the Preps and Grade 1 room at holiday club this week... but If I am sick, then I dunno. A lot of our team is sick. We are also not completely organised this year, which makes things hard. I was looking forward to the working bee today, but I couldn't go because of this stupid sickness.
Anyways I gotta go take the pain killers again, so I can get into bed by 9:30. Night all xoxo

God bless
Love -E-

1 comment:

Liss said...

Update: I had 10 hours sleep last night, and woke up feeling quite well. I have just taken both sets of medication, and am feeling a bit drowsy again, so I might go and watch TV and rest for a while. Good news is it doesn't look like I will be needing to go to hospital this morning thank God!
I am hoping to be feeling even better tomorrow, so that I can lead at holiday club.