Heyy

We all have different lives, and this blog is revealing some of mine :) enjoy!

God bless

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Sleep in!

So I stayed up till midnight to wish James a happy birthday on facebook... Then I stayed up even longer, because I got hooked on catching up on Home and Away online. It was probably 1:00 by the time I got into bed. So then I woke up at like some random time thismorning because mum wanted to know if I needed a lift to the station, and she needed to tell me that she was leaving at 8:30.... I was half asleep and couldn't answer.. I was supposed to go into tafe today to hand in an assignment, but I really didn't want to, so yesterday I texted the teacher to see if I could e-mail it to her, but she hasn't replied to the text. Actually I have texted a few people today and they haven't replied either... I am beggining to think that there is something wrong with my phone.... hmmmm.... so anyway I fell asleep when mum left me alone... and woke up at 8:30 when mum told me she was going... I stayed awake for 20 minutes or so, and then went back to sleep. I had weird dreams as per usual... and then woke up at 10:30. Yay for me. The sucky thing is... mum has left, I can't answer the last two questions on my assignment, and I have left it too late to walk to the station, catch the train, and hand my assignment in. I am thinking I am going to wait till mum gets home so she can help me with the last two questions on my assignment... and then I will e-mail it to the teacher... even though she hasn't replied to my text. *sigh* I hope it will all be ok. She has let me e-mail assignments to her before... but she is not supposed to let me. Oh well. I shal see.
Anyway so yay I slept in for once :)

ttyl
God bless
Love me xx

No comments: