Heyy

We all have different lives, and this blog is revealing some of mine :) enjoy!

God bless

Saturday, June 18, 2011

30 days of thankfullness: Day 9

I am thankful for a bright blue, breezy, cold day! I love winter! I am also thankful for Saturdays. I know I am on holiday and all... Saturdays can seem a bit boring, because everyone is home, and it is often more fun to be by myself so that I have freedom to do what I want... but I do like Saturdays.... They seem more relaxing than any other day... there is just something about Saturdays that I like, that I can't really put my finger on, or explain. Maybe there is less for me to do, but it is nice having family around.
Another thing I am thankful for is, the sore on my hand that Norm caused when he took me for a walk the other day, is healing up. It is starting to dry up and scab, and it also doesn't hurt much any more. I am able to use both my hands to do things now!

God bless
Love -E-
xoxo

No comments: