Heyy

We all have different lives, and this blog is revealing some of mine :) enjoy!

God bless

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Psalm 14

1 The fool says in his heart,
"There is no God."
They are corrupt, their deeds are vile;
there is no one who does good.

2 The Lord looks down from heaven
on all mankind
to see if there are any who understand,
any who seek God.

3 All have turned away, all have become corrupt;
there is no one who does good,
not even one.

4 Do all these evildoers know nothing?
They devour my people as though eating bread;
they never call on the Lord.

5 But there they are, overwhelmed with dread,
for God is present in the company of the righteous.

6 You evildoers frustrate the plans of the poor,
but the Lord is their refuge.

7 Oh, that salvation for Israel would come out of Zion!
When the Lord restores his people,
let Jacob rejoice and Israel be glad!


Dave is right, you would be a fool to say "There is no God" A fool. 
This reminds me of this following picture....
 
Pastor Glen has talked about these buses before, I think Pastor Don did too recently. 
These ridiculous signs were on a bunch of London buses which have been nick named 'Atheist buses'. Whoever thought of this one is certainly a fool. 
Glenn mentioned, the use of the word 'probably'... the person who thought of this statement, obviously isn't too sure of his/her argument, because 'probably' suggests to us that this person is saying that he/she, doesn't know for sure that there is no God! As for the rest of the statement "Now stop worrying and enjoy your life." Well I am pretty sure I wasn't worrying about knowing God and having a personal relationship with Him and Jesus. Does it sound like I am worrying? I worry more about the fools who believe there isn't a God. I worry about sin, and worry is a sin in itself! It turns out actually, that people who don't believe in a God, and aren't spiritual at all, are generally worse off in their mental and physical health. We need to believe in a God, specifically, THE God. To those who don't believe, this is what I have to say to you: God is amazing! I am enjoying my life! When I don't enjoy life, it is because Sin has overwhelmed me. If I were you, I would be worrying about not loving God, because there is no Stop Drop and Roll in Hell. You are also missing out on a fantastic relationship! There is a God, Ask Jesus into your heart, pick up your cross daily, follow Him, and Enjoy your life, based on a relationship with Jesus!


God Bless
Love -E- xoxo

No comments: